Money Market Account
It’s important for your financial health to make your money work for you. Our money market Account gives you access to your funds (unlike a certificate of deposit) while still earning interest on your balance.
- Interest paid monthly
- Direct deposit
- Write checks or make online transfers (up to 6 per month)
- Paperless statements with image retrieval or mailed statements
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free telebanking
- Interest is earned based upon your daily account balance
Account Maintenance Fee
- Free with average available monthly balance over $1,000.
- $10/month with average available monthly balance below $1,000.
- Minimum balance to open account is $50.
- Minimum balance to earn interest is $1,000.
|Minimum Average Balance to Earn Interest||Interest Rate||APY*|
*The annual percentage yield (APY) listed is accurate as of 5/30/2019. The annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity and that a withdrawal will reduce earnings. Additionally, fees could reduce the earnings on the account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after the account is opened. This schedule is intended for your information only. We strive for the information to be accurate. We reserve the right to change any rate that may be printed in error. At our discretion, the interest rate and annual percentage yield are subject to change.
Contact a customer service or branch associate for further information about applicable fees and terms.